Monday, December 3, 2012

Anxiously Awaiting...Joshua

Jen and Clay are about to have their third baby boy, so our playdates are about to gain more testosterone. I'm not convinced that's what is needed, but that is what they will have! In the meantime, here are the latest pics of the Daniels and Williams boys.




I love that we have young children in the neighborhood! In fact, new people moved in next door and when I think I have it hard, I'll just think of her with 2 babies under 1 year old. They are 20 days shy of having the same birthday one year apart from one another. YIKES! And, my other new neighbor just had her baby girl at 34 weeks, weighing 3 pounds 8 ounces. There are babies all around here! And all around my cirlces of friends to be honest...I even had to make a list of people I knew that were going to be having a baby this fall and winter! Yay for babies! I can't wait to meet the one that will join us tomorrow!

No comments: