Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Quick Visit

We skipped a day of school to visit some friends in Augusta, Georgia, but we stayed at Oma and Opa's house for three nights and spent the rest of our time with them. Fletcher was so excited to see them and Holden loved a new place to explore. Oma, Opa, and I were just tired. Holden had slept for eight hours straight for four nights in a row just before we left, but this did not continue while we were away and hasn't returned since we got back.

On top of that, Fletcher was up much earlier than normal and one night he woke up screaming as if something was terribly wrong, so I let him get in bed with me. However, then he just wanted to play and I couldn't have him continue to wake up Holden who was sleeping in the same room with me. Sorry, Fletcher...4:30am is not an appropriate time to wake up the house. Back to bed for him and he slept in. Unfortunately for me, Holden was up a short time after I got Fletcher back to sleep. It's those sort of things that get hard.

At any rate, we had a lot of play time, a ton of food, and I got them situated on their new computer and network. However, I was unable, despite my efforts, to fix our Nikon which just stopped working on the Fish for Fun outing the weekend before. ERRR.... (I have yet to figure it out...so we're back to our other cameras.)


Holden opened his first drawer while there.


This was the best picture I could get of Oma and Opa with their grandsons.



No comments: