Friday, March 4, 2011

Fun in the Sun! Recap 27 Oct -18 Nov 2010

After our trip to Colorado, we went straight to Arizona at the end of October and stayed for three weeks. The time flew by as always, but I'm glad we went so Fletcher could have some quality time with Grandma, Grandpa, his aunts, uncle, and cousins. He also got to meet a lot of Mom's friends and a lot of his blogging buddies, but I will save pictures from that for another post. This one will have more of our family time. I'll keep the blabbing to a minimum and stick to the pictures since there are so many and I didn't feel like making picnik collages before posting this.




After carving pumpkins and enjoying his first Halloween...







He played with his cousins and Grandma and Grandpa.




He visited Grandpa at work and picked up Aunt Amy at the airport.



We all helped paint Aaron and Stephanie's house.



But someone needed a distraction, so Grandma stepped in.



After awhile, the kids lost interest in helping and just enjoyed the show.



We had professional pictures taken (a separate post when I can get to it) and the kids managed to stop and smell the "roses," while Fletcher enjoyed a beautiful Arizona sunset.




Afterwards, we went out for Aaron and Stephanie's anniversary, where they adorned crowns made for a King and Queen from their Princess.


Fletcher watched his first parade and started opening drawers and trying to pull up on things.



He had also started his army crawl.


He enjoyed his aunt and uncle and hanging with his cousins and Layla. (Note to self...no little pets like that!)





He watched them at dance and gymnastics.



Mostly he liked playing and being outside!









No comments: