Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Memory: Fletcher's Six Month Pictures

I can't believe this toothless grin is simply a memory now! When we were in Arizona in November 2010, we got some professional pictures taken of Fletcher and the photographer (Tracy Kreck) allowed us to bring any and all family we wanted, so we made a quick afternoon of it. Jesse was working, so he's not in any shots, but we hope to get more pictures done around Fletcher's one year birthday...which is approaching quite quickly! YIKES!

I was concerned about the timing of the shoot up until that day since he was out of his amazing sleeping habits that he had before we ever left to CO and AZ. However, he did quite well and she was able to capture some great moments in time.

The pictures flip through quickly so you have to pay attention, but I hope you enjoy this short montage as much as we do! I like all the pictures of course, but I really, really like the Americana ones! What a patriotic boy! Thanks to Photographic Passion for allowing us to use some props.





1 comment:

Melissa said...

Beautiful Mama and baby! :)