Monday, November 5, 2012

Eight Is Great!

How can it be that Holden is 8 months old already? I swear it felt like it flew by with Fletcher, but it REALLY feels like it is flying by with this little guy! Let me tell you...this photo shoot was the hardest one yet. He would. not. sit. still. Doesn't he understand that I need these pictures each month? I need them to compare his size next to the little stuffed animals. How am I supposed to be able to do a comparison if he won't sit still? Sorry, Mama...too much exploring to do, and look how much fun I can have on this couch! Here is Holden at 8 months old!



Above are the best two pictures I could get with his dog, gorilla, and bear. As you can see, none of them are sitting still. That's because this was happening...




Here are the best I could get of him next to his hedgehog and on his hedgehog.



And, those were the best because this was happening...




I can't believe he's two-thirds of the way through his first year! We love you Holden!!!

No comments: