Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Holden's Fourth Month

Here are some pictures from Holden's fourth month. Our little guy has put on some weight, so that's great! Food is soon to come, but Mommy's milk is still his favorite!



I don't have as many after bath pictures as I'd like to have. I just love everything caught in them...the cleanliness, the contentment, the peacefulness, you can even almost smell how perfect a little baby is after bath time when you take these pictures. It's such a wonderful time of day...even though it's super hectic and that's why I don't have as many pictures!



As you know, at the very beginning of his fourth month, Holden rolled over both ways. He hasn't stopped since and continues to inch his way around whenever he can!



Here he illustrated why the manual tells parents to buckle their children into these contraptions. He is buckled in, just so you know!


This is something Fletcher never did...fall asleep on the middle of the floor. One second his eyes are open...


And the next, he's sound asleep.


I tried to get a picture of him sitting up, but he always wants to go to his tummy, so I had to block him a little bit.


He has begun the teething process and only time will tell how drawn out it will be before the first pearly white appears. He is also just exploring more with his mouth. Here he is attacking his brother's baby doll. (We thought it was interesting how similar he looked to the doll!)




Pictures in the striped pajamas.




Finally, he started using the exersaucer this month. You can tell in these first pictures that his feet barely reached the bottom of it, but he's getting better at exercising his way around the saucer each day!



Of course, aside from all this, we had other things occur this month: Daddy's short trip to Italy, a trip to the Outer Banks for a couple nights, Father's Day, a trip to Asheville, and The Fourth of July!

No comments: