Saturday, July 14, 2012

Brothers!

Here are some pictures of these two brothers! Fletcher is constantly asking to hold Holden or sit next to him or have "two tummies," which means two boys having tummy time. Sometimes Fletcher will lay next to Holden on the floor and look at him, talk to him, and sing to him. Most of the time, I sit them in our chair. As soon as they are next to each other, Fletcher asks me to take their picture..."Cheese, Mommy, Please?" (He does know that cheese is a food as well, and one of his favorites, so don't worry.) When I get them together, I get some interesting looks from Holden, as his brother is a little strong when showing he cares. The final picture was taken at a stop sign when I glanced back and got a good look at Fletcher holding Holden's hand in the car. He does it a lot, but I don't typically have my camera. That day, I did.

Since I'm writing about the two of them, I thought I would add something I think about quite a bit. Will they look alike, or different? I remember my friend Kat writing about her two girls being like Prince Harry and Prince William; they are sisters, but don't look alike. While watching the Olympics and seeing the Royal Family, I began again to wonder the same thing about my princes. At times, Holden looks so much like Fletcher did and then at other times, he doesn't resemble him at all. So, will they be like the Olsen Sisters (You know...the twins from Full House.), or will they be like the Royal Brothers? Only time will tell!
















No comments: