We've tried to get into the Christmas spirit here on our own as well. I couldn't get the tree and ornaments down on my own and we weren't sure if we'd be here for Christmas or not, so I asked some neighbors if they had mini trees and was able to borrow two. I also decided to make some ornaments. You can see some that we made with Claire. These are clay prints of Knuckles and Fletcher. I also made a little star for the top of one tree with a white pipe cleaner.
Fletcher and Knuckles are inseparable. In fact, he won't go down to sleep without having her in the room with us to say good night.
Here are some fun pictures.
Knuckles turned 4 and I turned 32 recently. Fletcher took me to IHOP for breakfast. Then we came home and opened presents and had a photo booth party again.









No comments:
Post a Comment