Here are some clips from Fletcher's school's promotion ceremony. He was very excited and he behaved so differently than he did a year ago! He loved singing the songs at home. You can see him trying to get his partner to give him five in one of the songs and he was the only one to boogy on down. We had no idea he was going to lead the counting or we would have practiced it even more! The only annoying thing was this one parent continuuing to get up on stage and block the other kids to help her daughter lead the group. Of course I feel this way because Fletcher was right behind them.
About a week after this, we put in notice that Fletcher won't be going there anymore. It doesn't have much to do with them. He loved going there and they loved him. I just want him back and home with me. I really only put him in school because I wanted time alone with Holden during his first year and now he's 15 months old, so it's served it's purpose and then some.
Enjoy the video!
No comments:
Post a Comment