Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fall is here!

But it sure doesn't feel like it for most people. Even though it's in the 90's still, I am loving this weather! Yesterday I went on an hour long walk in the middle of the day and loved the sunshine and warmth and the cool breeze! So often at recess I would want to just enjoy the weather during the middle of the day, and now...I can! Along with the crying from the stroller when a certain someone is not up to the same sort of relaxation and rejuvenation that I am searching for! Anyway...let me get to some pics!

First up...pictures of Fletcher at 4.5 months wearing 24 month pajamas. I hate the fact that different companies size things differently and I wait to put him in something and he's too big for it. Especially stuff bought just for him. The fact that he is so big is not helping me with this matter. But we're thankful for every stitch of clothing that he's got (and he has a lot!) to choose from. The last picture was taken just before I went to put the camera away and came back to find that he had rolled from belly to back. I have yet to see it and get proof, but it did happen!




This picture shows how long he is getting. If you know how big the contoured changing pad is...


The next two show what his new favorite thing to do is...Yoga's Happy Baby Pose.



He likes to watch me at work...


And finally...We have moved on to the big tub WITHOUT the little tub...


No comments: