Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Memory: The End of Pregnancy

Toward the end of my pregnancy, my feet were pretty swollen, but week after week the doctors didn't seem too concerned. I should have taken pictures of them just after delivery as well, because they were actually more swollen. I remember when they finally went down and Jesse and I acted like we had never seen ankle bones or spaces between toes before. Another memory in these feet pictures is the empty floor space behind the feet...now it's all covered with baby contraptions! My how big our living room will look when he's done with most of these. Except, then come his toys!





It's hard to believe that Fletcher is over 1/4 and almost 1/3 of the way through his first year of life. It's hard to believe that these pictures (39 weeks, 40 weeks, 40.5 weeks, and 41 weeks) are but a memory now.






During my pregnancy, I had absolutely no caffeine or alcohol. When we were home during the first week, I treated myself to a beer and realized that I had become a cheap date. Jesse asked me if I felt okay and I replied that I felt pretty tipsy. He told me that my face was pretty flush. I went to the mirror to find this splotchy mess on my face and just had to take a picture!


No comments: