Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Maternity Photo Shoot

So the week after Jesse got home, we decided to do maternity photos just to see what it'd be like. We haven't had professional pictures taken since our wedding and I forgot about how great Jesse is about having things like this done when some guys just complain and can't get over it. He was much better during the shoot than I was. I just think of how cheesy it is sometimes and I was like a 13-year-old boy part of the time, so that explains some of the looks and laughs you'll see in the slideshow.

Overall, we really liked doing it and I was excited this morning when I got her e-mail saying they were ready. They were taken in our bedroom, our backyard, and an empty field by our house.

You can view them online at the link below. The gallery will be active for 30 days, which ironically ends on our due date.

If you're interested, prints and products can be ordered directly from the website.

http://jennhopkinsphoto.zenfolio.com/p1039305367

The password is: anna

You can check out Jenn's blog and site at the spots below:

WEBSITE: www.jennhopkinsphotography.com
BLOG: http://jennhopkinsphoto.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Love the photos! That's is something I wish I would have done!

The Neerings Family said...

Beautiful! (And no stretchmarks, jealous!!!)