Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Holden is 5 Months Old!

Time is just flying by! Here are some of the pictures of Holden with his hedgehog this month and his dog, gorilla, and teddy bear. He is such a cutie pie and happy most of the time, but let me tell you...when he's not happy, he's not shy about letting you know! He loves to laugh at his brother, especially when I would rather him not encourage certain behaviors. He also loves Knuckles already and laughs when she comes around. For anyone who thought Fletcher was a Mama's Boy, he doesn't hold a candle to Holden. I swear this child is the biggest Mama's Boy ever...probably because I had to hold him so much at the beginning to keep him safe from Fletcher! His gums are bothering him and he is constantly pushing himself up when he's on his belly. I swear it won't be long until he's on the go! That is something I can wait on. What I can't wait for...him to be sleeping through the night.

He didn't have a well-check at 5 months, but his 4 month well-check took place 13 days before he was 5 months old (make sense?) and here were his stats then: 44cm head circumference, 25 and 3/4 inches tall, and 16 pounds 6 ounces heavy. They said he's in the 75th percentile for everything.




I couldn't get a really good picture of him sitting up like this, he just wanted to go forward and get on his tummy.




No comments: