Of course, I have no idea why our son is dramatic. It's not like his parents carry this trait. He loves his mealtimes but gets dramatic (fake gagging) with a few veggies now, which I find humorous. However, the way he responds when meals are over takes the cake! The first video was my first attempt to catch him, but you can see that he knew I was trying to capture evidence. The second video is the typical entertainment at meal's end. So, here he's trying to fool the audience.
And here's the real thing...
I thought it would be fitting to post this on Thanksgiving even though the videos and post above were made over a month ago. When he gets upset, I just tell him that it's sad, but he's lucky to have food and there will be another meal. We hope that you have a very Happy Thanksgiving wherever this holiday finds you.
1 comment:
hilarious.
Post a Comment