Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fletcher's 4 Months Old!



I can't believe Fletcher is 4 months old already! He's a third of the way through his first year and you'd definitely know it by looking at him and listening to him. During this month's picture pose, he was infatuated with the giraffe...probably the patterns. At some point I hope to position these next to the previous ones taken in the same place, but I say that every month and don't get to it. For his 4th Month Birthday, we headed up to Arlington, VA to visit a friend of mine that recently moved there. So, we have a busy week ahead of us!

He weighed in at 19 pounds 14 ounces. He is 25.5 inches long and has a head circumference of 18 inches. Needless to say, the doctor said he's in the 100th percentile for everything!

P.S. Jesse secretly flips off the camera oftentimes, and if you look at the third shot down, you'll see his son doing the very same thing already!





No comments: