Sunday, January 17, 2010

28 Weeks

The only thing "baby" that's been completed around here is the bassinet that I put together last weekend. I inherited it from my brother as it's been passed through family. Only one screw was missing, but I managed to try and make the assembly more complicated than it needed to be, but finally figured it out (it came without directions) and it's up and ready. I did have one helper during the process...




On Friday I finished week 28 and started week 29 of pregnancy. So only 12 more weeks to go if I deliver right on the due date (April 9th). The last time I went to the doctor they said I was measuring exactly to that date and the same goes for each ultrasound visit I've had. I had to go back to the doctor for the 3 hour glucose tolerance test on Thursday morning and don't understand why they say 3 hours, when they really trick you into being there for 4 hours and they draw your blood 4 times, not 3. If I don't hear from them, it's good news.

I go back in on Friday morning for another check up and we decided to get the 3D ultrasound, so that will be happening as well. If my friend Jen gets it captured on her flip, then I will post it. She's my sidekick for this trip and then I should only have one more visit without Jesse. I weighed myself this morning and am 4 pounds heavier than I was in July. I figure I'm only showing a gain of 4 pounds because I was so sick during the first 4.5 months. The doctors don't seem concerned, so I'm not either. I figure the inches have definitely been added, so the weight is sure to come here in the final trimester to make up for any loss previously.



And here's some profile shots...


No comments: