I started Learn Like A Mom.
I started selling Jamberry.
I got a smartphone...which means I started taking more pictures with my phone and then didn't keep up with taking them off my phone, and when I did, I would have months of pictures to then try and sort and put with the other pictures I had from my camera, and the task just kept compounding.
One True Media shut down (OK, so that really happened at the end of May 2014, but....) as I was catching up, I couldn't post videos because I couldn't use OTM and didn't know what to use.
Life. (That's the easiest explanation for the rest!)
Anyway, this is my first attempt at uploading a video created in iVideo and the final clips are distorted because I recorded them with my phone vertically. I cannot believe how much both boys have grown in the past 12 months. They both look like different children!
No comments:
Post a Comment