Here are some pictures that weren't covered in other posts! (I don't know why blogger now uploads most of my pictures out of order, but we'll just go with it because it takes less time than when I try to fix it.)
Fletcher made a birthday cake out of puzzle pieces for Aunt Stephanie. He was also very happy with his car art, a gift for his birthday.
Holden continued to be most content in someone's arms and kept giving us trouble falling asleep on his own.
He made a few summer cocktails.
And was set for the runway...mullet, no pants, and awesome boots!
He loved smelling the roses and continues to go for the flower pots and planter boxes every chance he gets.
He did his best helping Mommy with a painting project.
There was a super moon and some beautiful sunsets, although still nothing compared to Arizona sunsets.
Holden adores Knuckles and Knuckles tolerates Holden. She's the best dog ever!!! (I can't believe how old she's getting too.)
We went to the library a lot. These pictures are from when we made superhero capes and flew over tall buildings.
Here's Holden's idea of helping with the laundry.
This was my attempt at capturing his sad face. He pushes his bottom lip down as far as will go and wells up. So sad. I like this better than his angry face though. That's just unpleasant.
Also, Opa and Oma came to visit.
All of us ended up at the doctor before heading to the mountains and they got stickers and suckers from my doctor. This was Holden's first sucker. When I take his picture for things, Fletcher wants his picture taken too. They were great at my appointment. I just wish we could think of something better to offer kids at the dentist or the doctor.
We did some walking on the All American Trail.
Holden sat at the table for the first time on June 23, 2013. It's interesting how - and how much - this child eats. Or doesn't eat. He's so stubborn.
Fletcher likes his 3D fish puzzle and Holden likes to help.
They both love to be outdoors and when they can't, they love to get as close as possible. Here they're watching it rain.
Holden's in the big boy car seat for the first time on August 1, 2013!
I don't know if you can see those black things in the sky, but they're helicopters flying over us while driving. Just a reminder of living near a military installation.
Brittany Traeger came for a visit so we met up with her at Mellow Mushroom for dinner and to catch up. Life sure has changed for both of us since we went to NYC in 2008, but life is good!
Here's a picture I snuck in at church. Jesse tries to teach Fletcher how to sing and use the hymnal during different parts of the service. So sweet!


















No comments:
Post a Comment