Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Over 9 Months Already!

Did you think I forgot? Absolutely not! Fletcher turned 9 months old a little over a week ago and again, I can't believe how fast time is going by! His well-check appointment kept getting rescheduled, but we made it there today! He is 24 pounds 7 ounces and 30 inches long. His head circumference is 20 inches. If you had any doubt, it is safe to say he's still at the top of the charts. The nurse measured him and said he was 34 inches tall, but I questioned that with the P.A. because there was just no way he grew 7 inches since his last appointment. I asked them to measure him again. 30 inches sounded much better. The pictures by Lion, Giraffe, and Footy are getting more and more difficult. As he has gotten older, it's been harder to get him to stay seated for these pictures!




It turned into this:





I figured it was time to do the side-by-side pictures again since I did it three months ago.

One Month Old            Nine Months Old

 1 Month Old       2 Months Old       3 Months Old

4 Months Old       5 Months Old       6 Months Old

7 Months Old     8 Months Old     9 Months Old

I also thought this was interesting:

A Few Days Old            Nine Months Old

At Birth: 8 pounds 6 ounces and 22 inches tall
At Nine Months: 24 pounds 7 ounces and 30 inches tall

No comments: