My sister gave us this giraffe costume at Christmas 2009. I think she thought it was pajamas, but it's really a Halloween costume. I didn't return it because I thought it was cute and it was sized 6-9 months. Well, with Fletcher turning 6 months old on October 16th, I figured perfect! Well...we'll see. I took these pictures of him in the costume at the end of August and it fit him perfectly then. Yes two months prior to Halloween! So, will it be a misfit? Only the week of Halloween will tell us, but these pictures are so adorably cute I'm glad I put him in it in August and had some fun!
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Giant Giraffe
My sister gave us this giraffe costume at Christmas 2009. I think she thought it was pajamas, but it's really a Halloween costume. I didn't return it because I thought it was cute and it was sized 6-9 months. Well, with Fletcher turning 6 months old on October 16th, I figured perfect! Well...we'll see. I took these pictures of him in the costume at the end of August and it fit him perfectly then. Yes two months prior to Halloween! So, will it be a misfit? Only the week of Halloween will tell us, but these pictures are so adorably cute I'm glad I put him in it in August and had some fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment