Sunday, December 20, 2009

Baby Shower In Phoenix

While in Arizona for Christmas 2009, Mom and Stephanie threw me a baby shower at our church for friends and family. Here are some pictures from it.



The cake was made by Susan Schmatjen.


Here are the hostesses: Jackie, Stephanie, and Rylie Cunningham and the guest of honor: Me!


Abbi and Liz were my roommates in college.


Janet was a friend of mine from elementary school, junior high, and high school.


Hannah and Cheryl are friends from church.


Same with Anne, Brittany, and Susan.


And Andrea, Mary, and Laura.


And Michelle and Susan (This is the Susan that made the cake and scrapbook.)




I opened a ton of gifts and then had to send them back to NC.



Here's the scrapbook that I mentioned.


Mom bought the baby book for me.


It was nice to have a shower back in Arizona with friends and family and I'm glad we were able to squeeze it in during the busy holiday season. What's interesting is that I had one of my bridal showers in this same room!

No comments: