Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This Thanksgiving, I went to Charlotte, NC to spend it with Jesse's side of the family, like I did four years ago. This year, I didn't stay the night, but I drove to Columbia, SC first and drove up for the day with Jesse's parents. We played games, played jokes on each other, and ate way too much food. My favorite parts are always the games and going around the room to share what we're thankful for. This part always brings tears to the whole group. This year I was thankful for being able to speak with my hubby the day before and having a healthy baby growing inside me.

(I don't know how the layout on this post will turn out because I tried to put the pictures to the right, but in the preview it looks all messed up. So, sorry if the words don't go by the intended pictures. I'm learning as I go!)

The fun never fails with this bunch!



The house was full of moms and dads (or mamas and daddies, as they say in the South), grandmas and grandpas (they have different terms for those too), aunts, uncles, cousins, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, in-laws, and grandchildren.






But the newest little addition to the family (Austin, 3 months old) stole the show! Gobble, Gobble!


No comments: