Saturday, November 21, 2009

Oh Boy!



As some of you know, our biggest news is that we are expecting our first baby on or around April 9, 2010. Of course I think it would be cool if he came on April 7th because that would be our 10 year anniversary of the day we met! However, I know that I have no control over the situation. With that being said, I also think it would be great to make it through the 3rd Quarter of the school year and get my report card comments completed and everything set up for the long-term substitute before I take off for spring break as well so everything is nice and organized at work before I'm not there to juggle the day-to-day happenings. Again, I know this is very optimistic!

I thought you may enjoy seeing a picture of me at 20 weeks...I know, way too much excitement. And, some ultrasound pictures of our little one where he's flashing the camera with his jewels and then hiding them the next minute. Boys will be boys!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I didn't know that you met at a bus stop in Italy! That is a neat story-- you should go into more detail on that. That is unique!