Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Holden's Ultrasounds

Here is a montage from Holden's ultrasounds. The first two clips are from October 4, 2011, when we found out we were having another boy. I was just shy of 19 weeks along. The rest of the video is from December 23, 2011, when I was 30 weeks 1 day along. Jesse was there for both ultrasounds this time and taped these. He had Fletcher in his lap for the 3D Ultrasound on the 23rd of December.

If you compare Holden's 3D Ultrasound with Fletcher's, you can see that Fletcher was much more cooperative. He was simply in a better position. I had told Sally, the tech, that Holden has felt extremely low and it's been very uncomfortable. She informed me that he was transverse with his head to my right, his butt to my left, and all four of his limbs pushing down on my cervix and bladder. Basically, he could push pee right out of me and there's nothing I could do about it...which is what I have felt a lot of the time!

So, the angles weren't good and he wouldn't move, but at least we saw our healthy second son and Jesse was there to enjoy it this time!

No comments: