Tuesday, October 6, 2009

E-mail Sent Out To Announce Baby

Hi everyone!
 
Jesse and I have been waiting anxiously for this time and now that I'm out of the first trimester and I've been to the doctor, we are happy to let you know that I am 13.5 weeks pregnant and due on April 9, 2010!!!
 
I have been pretty sick and very, very tired, but I'm hoping that I will feel better soon. I also hope that I can brush my teeth more regularly as time goes on because it's just been a battle between good and evil in that arena!
 
The baby was spinning and flipping and very active which isn't a surprise given it's parents. :) So, these were the best pictures she could get during the ultrasound. Two are body profiles. One is where it is waving with a hand in the "air." The other is where it was kicking, with one leg extended and the other bent toward the camera. I swear it looked like a swimmer already!
 
I go back on November 3rd and should be able to find out the sex. Luckily through technology, Jesse can stay connected as much as possible until he comes home in February or so. As long as he's back for the birth...!!! :)
 
Well, there you have it! Enjoy the pictures and we'll talk to you later. love, jesse and anna




No comments: